IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

[potatoman928] Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

potatoman928

I was recently banned for harvesting crops that were not mine. I realize my mistake which was forgetting to ask and forgetting to replant said crops. I would really appreciate a second chance so I can return the crops to the owner.
Thanks.

P

potatoman928

Your IGN:potatoman928
Time that the ban occurred:N/A (I was notified of the ban as i was away)
Server: Auscraft
Admins online at the time you were banned:N/A (I am not sure about the admins that were present at the time)
Why do you think you were banned?:I believe I was banned for harvesting crops that were not mine and I did not replant but if I am un-banned I will fix that problem

OK, I told you friend that was willing to give you another chance if you returned all of the crop that you took, and I'm going to keep my word. However, this is a one off only. You will not get this chance again. If your caught griefing again, then you will be globally banned from all Auscraft servers and will have to dispute the ban with MCbans.

I'll unban you this time, but I expect you to go to /warp aetheria and throw all of the crops that you took in the hopper provided (to the right of the warp destination).

Status
Not open for further replies.