Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Please Read ALL Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
As the many people reading this may know, i am currently on a 6month temp band from AusCraft.
The ban has a couple month's less, but im trying my luck today.
Since the ban was issued i have :
- Become a more mature person/player
- Shown more respect to other players
- Learnt that Admins have the final say
- Never to argue with staff of ANY server
- Over viewed why i have gotten band, and understood what i done was stupid
While i have been banned i became a B-Mod of a server which showed me the tough challengers that Staff members need to go through and i also got shown how hard you need to work. One of the reasons i got banned was because i hardly/never used the /Modreq command when needing help, i have found that this command help staff members as they are 90% of the time busy. So in the future i will use this command.
I believe i have became a much mature player and i would like to ask if i could be welcomed onto AusCraft sooner than my ban ends.
CAM spoke to me when the ban was issued and said the 6Month Temp-Band was mainly to make me more mature. I can promise anyone i have become a mature person and i can show this throughout playing.
On behalf of myself, not just as a player i am very sorry to ANYONE i may have hurt/annoyed in the past. Im hoping once i come onto AusCraft again i can start fresh with the people that i disliked/argued with.
I completely understand if you deny this thread
I wish the best for everyone in the future!
Thankyou for taking your time to read this :smile:
Sorry once again all
Mercyy - Joshua

Here is a link to my 6month issued band forum - http://aus-craft.net/forums/threads/unban-of-mercyy.3214/

If i do get accepted back onto AusCraft i will be aware that i ONLY have 1 chance left to keep me on the server. So trust me, i will not waste anyones time!

Last edited:
Mercyy,

You are not quite half way though your six month ban from AusCraft. From this post it seems that you joined at least one other server, and only after repeating the same actions you displayed on AusCraft, received the same treatment in response. Upon a moment of reflection, I'm guessing you found the common denominator there.

Your ban on AusCraft was for many, MANY reasons, including but not limited to building phallus, breaking things, fighting with players, ignoring staff, nagging staff, annoying staff for NO REASON almost constantly, arguing constantly with staff, completely disregarding our rules, showing complete disrespect for the entire community, making repeated and pointless admin abuse threads, and still maintaining your ignorance throughout the entire unban process. The list goes on, but I have little patience.

After much discussion with the Admin team, we've decided to lift your ban. We have implemented a three-warnings system after the degenerative behaviour from both yourself and Premacy, and as of the moment you re-enter the system, you will be permanently given two warnings. These warnings will never be removed, nor will they ever be contested or asked to be removed.

Your player data has been wiped completely. You will start AusCraft as a brand new player, receiving no help from staff unless it it absolutely necessary. If such staff assistance is needed, you will use a /modreq, you will not annoy, abuse, or irritate staff in ANY way.

Any transgression or infraction of our rules that warrants a third warning, that warning WILL be given, your rank will be stripped, your blocks rolled back, and you will be permanently removed from AusCraft and it's associated media.

This is your one and only chance to live up to your word from your unban request and copy/pasted messages to all staff except Jukka. Don't mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.