Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Player Interviews | Week 1 | Stabby

Hey Auscraftians!

As some of you may know, Over the past week or so I have been working on some things to get our forums more lively!
After some great suggestions I am proud to present weekly player interviews!

Week 1: Stabby

What is your favourite thing about Aus-Craft?

Definitely the people! It's rare to see such a great community online, and have grown a soft spot for a few of you crazies (heart)

What is your most embarrassing moment on Aus-Craft?

Well, there was that time i made a sphere too big and crashed survival, then there was that time i was on my alt and accused people of stealing from my enderchest, then there was that time where i dropped into my afk lava pool and forgot i was in survival... then there.. oh never mind.

If you could introduce one item to minecraft, what would it be?

Not sure if it counts, but I'd love to see some actual RPG integration instead of using mods like MCMMO, building up stamina, speed, fortitude, enchanting over time etc... I think that would be an awesome direction for MC to take.

If you could introduce one mob to minecraft, what would you name it?

LIONS! With the reveal of savannah biomes in 1.7, the world needs more trained attack kitties! rawr!

What is your favourite building block?

Need you ask? Quartz.
Who is your favourite game character?

Probably the evil voiceover guy (your right hand man) in Dungeon keeper too. His quick wit and unrivaled sadistic pleasures put him at the top of my list.

Three words that describe you best?

In game: Chatty, hostile, & useless
IRL: Quiet, shy, introverted.

Your worst habit?

Infuriating my kids to the point they're swinging at me with their fists, then holding their foreheads so they can't hit me.

Where are you from?

Born in the Alice of all places, keep migrating south though.

Favorite music genre?

I love ALL music from turing brakes to Imagine dragons, def leppard to Beethoven. Real passion is in 90's grunge, alt rock etc... oh and beer songs :smile:

What is your favourite food?

PASTA omg anything Italian really. Simple, fresh, and delicious!

What was your best moment? (Real life/in game)

In game: That moment where you DON'T f*** up World Edit for the first time. Freshly promoted to Admin+ (at the time) and knowing you're trusted enough for higher levels of responsibility on the server.
IRL: Crawling out of bed after waking up from surgery looking for my son :smile:

Tell us about your first time on Aus-Craft.

OK I admit, I didn't really the rules :frown: Shane tpa'd me over to his place, I tried to break into his house, finally realized I couldn't, so walked down the road and dug a hole in the side of a hill.

What is your favourite hobby?

Learning stuff :smile:

What do you consider a good build?

Something that's creative and non-conformist. Anyone can build a house out of stone and wood. Not everyone can take unusual blocks and make them AWESOME!

Stabby has nominated the one and only Jedi_Vader20 for our next interview.
Thank you stabby for your time, stay tuned for next weeks interview folks!

Last edited: