play.auscraft.net

Approved PIGALOC Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: PIGALOC
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): PIGALOC
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 7/2/2016
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: I don't entirely remember the incident since it occurred months ago but when I look up my name on the ban list it says, Console.
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Third strike out.
Why do you believe you should be un banned.
I believe I should be un banned as to the fact that as for what i remember of the server, I have never ever been bullied or harassed a rare value for many servers. I like the fact that I can build and play without anybody coming to destroy or steal, Although I would like for pvp to be introduced in wilderness, I hold full responsibility for my actions of stealing and numerous other accounts of wrong doing, this server is truly a rarity and I wish to improve it.

Hi PIGALOC, you received three warnings which result in an automatic ban after the third, hence third strike out. The first issue was for xraying which you admitted too. The second was for stealing peoples items from their chests, than week or two later you did it again, which resulted in your third warning and automatic ban. You were also muted by another staff member for two hours for inappropriate chat which also entails a verbal warning. You were also kicked by another staff member the day before.

Now normally I could just deny your unban appeal based on how much you did over two months on this server, but I feel as we have had a fresh start updating to 1.10, which included a full reset, plus new map, new ranks etc etc, plus admitting and taking full responsibility for your actions for what you did, that I'll approve this unban appeal and give you another shot. However you will be on thin ice, so be careful not to break any rules, even the smallest mistake and you will be gone again.

P.S Full pvp will never be on this server. Though if you remember we have an pvp area such as /warp dojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.