Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved mistakes were made

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taka

Your IGN: TomokiKuro
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 14/1/2015 (unsure of exact time)
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: I was offline when i was banned so i have no clue
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: chest theft and accusation of spawned items
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I've been playing on this server now for a few days and it's amazing fun, i invited a couple of friends so that we could play together. I did steal from those chests and I am truly sorry and am willing to replace all of the items that i have taken, i would love to be able to return to the server as i miss it already. As of the accusation of spawned items, i have no idea what that is about, would just like some clarification or some proof.

All in all I'm deeply sorry and promise not to repeat my actions, please unban me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The items in question were Diamond armor that belongs to another player that they get with their /kits Trading/Giving/Selling of Spawned Items is not allowed on the server, Spawned items have a tag of the name of the player that they belong to.

Since the apology does seem to be Sincere, I will unban you for now. This does not mean that I won't be watching for repeats of any actions like this in the future.

Attachments

• 2015-01-14_11.35.01.png
    2015-01-14_11.35.01.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.