play.auscraft.net

Approved Mercyys Basic Mod Application

Ingame Name: Mercyy_xo (Mercyy)
Current Age:15
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Sure is :smile:
What is your current Ontime? 5Days 17Hours
Do you have any previous bans: No, never have
Why you deserve bMod:
I personally believe I deserve Bmod because I have put so much into this server. Aus - Craft was one of the first servers I played and still can't get over of it.. Yes, it's I'll have a lot to learn about Minecraft. But in hoping that becoming BMod will teach me everything else I need to know. I am always online unless I have exams or homework :frown: ( If planned I can work around it )
I am also willing to put in the effort of helping everyone out, when needed. If I was to get Basic Admin, You can easily contact me If you would like me to come onto Aus - Craft (If Anyone needs help )

Thanks very much an I would never abuse BMod and it would be another goal in my life completed!
Mercyy - Josh

Last edited:
Hello Stabby,
Sorry I'm not very goid at speaking about myself I prefer showing haha. Well I mainly build redstone, but on the last server within the first week I have over 2days of playing. In those two days of playing I built a castle and mob spawned for me and my mates. Now on this server I have also made a castle, but much bigge and better! Also, I have made 3fully auto mod farms and 1 auto wheat farm. If I do not get this Basic Mod, I am more then happy to help on build for Aus-Craft
I hope that answers your question, if not please ask me again xD
Josh

Also if I was Basic Admin, I would do the best of my abilities... I know it may be hard to trust me since as you stated we are not familiar with each other. But, if you were to just test me out for a week I will prove it to you. I would be most happy to help anyone out in the server. Even if that includes helping people's builds or so on. I have so much to give back to the admin team and overall to Aus-Craft. And this would be a amazing was to express my feelings
Thanks

You're listed as 19 in your profile. Please elaborate.
Hello Jedi, When I made this account my IPad was very very laggy and still is to date, this is what made the my age go wrong.. I have tried to change it, but I am unable to find out how. Can you please help?

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
Jedi: pardon me for interrupting, but I was there when Mercy made his profile last year (November) and mentioned to me that he set his date of birth wrong. This was back when I was server admin, so I can attest to his claim.