Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Marc982010/MarcGamingMC/Merraki's Apology to AusCraft Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone at AusCraft,

I would like to Apologise for everything that I have done This includes ALL the X-Rays, Hacks, Modded Clients, Trolls, Griefing, ALTS You name it. Now I know you may have all heard this before and stuff But I MEAN IT THIS TIME. I really want to be a respected member of the AusCraft community and I will do anything it takes to make it up to you guys! I really hope that in time you can all forgive me.

Merraki

Hiding your true self by changing you IGN means you where deliberately trying to hide your past.

Confront your demons and change your name back to what it was. Re-build your dignity and respect. It will NOT be a easy or quick mission, but you will turn out to be a better person for it.

Your post is a good start but will never really undo all the damage. You can only hope that eventually you will assume some justifiable amount of respect again, enough so you can be at peace with Aus-Craft.

What Ramtex said. You caused alot and I mean a LOT of agro for every staff member and even players. The post is a start, but if you wanted to be true to yourself you'd have stuck with the old name and regained your rep. I respect this post I can only wish that you live up to your proposal. I know I sound like a [censored] but tbh, it's true and the past went on for too long.

However, the past is been, done and gone. Nothing we can do about it, just rebuild and move on.

My old two accounts where unusable on this server, unusable on any MCBans server infact, I had to create a new account.

How do you know he doesnt use hacks now? I used to run a counterstrike server for 3.5 years and the apologies that were sent my way were just incredible, they went on for months only to find they would do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.