Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Llechtim's Introduction.

Hey Auscraft Folks,

My name is Mitch, IGN: Llechtim. I have been playing on Auscraft for some time now an thought an introduction was in order. I'm 27, currently studying Science full time and I enjoy "decompressing" with the aid of Minecraft and some good music.

At the moment I am working on a Viking village and would welcome any who wished to stop by and have a look or even give me a hand.

Thanks to the admin for maintaining such a good server and I look forward to seeing some of you IG.

Mitch.

Hey Mitch :smile:
I've seen you on once or twice, can't wait to come and have a look at your village!
Which sciences are taking your interest? I'm not studying but I read up a lot on astrophysics and Behavioural Sciences (Sociology, psychology etc) when I have the time lol.
Feel free to message me some coordinates so I can drop by and check out your build once we're back up and running
xoxo

Shall do Stabby, I am planning to major in Physics and am currently studying Physics Principles, Genetics, Philosophy & Science in Society. So you could say that we share more than a few common interests :smile:

You are very welcome Spotted Bear, ideally I would like it that people moved in a populated the place a bit by building their own longhouses and farms to make it feel a bit more authentic so any help is always welcomed.

H

Heath

Hey. I'm currently studying Chemistry and Earth Science in Open foundation, still not sure what I want a degree in. Genetics would be interesting. Would love to check out your village and possibly build there, message me the coords?