IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

JamesFreaky's BMod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: JamesFreaky
Current Age: 31
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes, 13th 4:15pm (WA time)
What is your current On time?: 7 days, 5 hours and 50 minutes (to be precise haha)
Do you have any previous bans: I was once banned for about a day, when I returned to the server i was Admin on after a well deserved 2 week break, to which I stated "I'll brb I just need to installed my mods" and then found a newly appointed Moderator had banned me, because 'hacks' are not allowed, not realising the title next to my name.
Why you think you'll be a good bMod:
I've put a lot of thought into this. And I wasn't going to apply because I've been enjoying Auscraft as a Player and not an enforcer. After 2 years (3 years ago) going from mod to mod+, superMod, Admin and finally GlobalAdmin on an American server, which was full on and did not allow me to truly enjoy the game for what it is, i had lost the joy of playing.
However, I have a certain set of skills, skills which I have developed over a long and prosperous career, skills which have made me a nightmare for people who want to come in and cause problems. #IWillFindYou
I can spot a trouble maker a mile away, I have 'called' a few bans well before the player made the move which ended in them getting banned, recently.
And I love AusCraft, the regulars are great, staff are so chill (i think it's the Aussie difference), I want to do what I can to help.
I have used, extensively, in the past multiple commands including, but not limited to, kick, ban, LogBlock (and hawkeye and BigBrother, also great plugins), Rollbacks, jail, NPC's, WorldEdit. I know the latter of these is not the domain of a bMod however, i feel they help my application.
I like to build, you all know that, and i plan to keep building. If i could also assist players and keep Auscraft a friendly productive place where players can enjoy MineCraft, the way AusCraft has taught me to enjoy MineCraft again, then i would be grateful for that chance to give back to the community that has given me so much.

Also want to add a BIG thank you to everyone that has helped with protection from mobs, items, tools and just plain friendly chat while I've been building away, you guys are the real heroes. Getting all sentimental so it's time to stop typing.

p.s. It's not my place, ultimately it's the owner's own opinion to decide these things, but i think bMod should have access to /jail and /mute, in my experience these commands used correctly and in conjunction are of great benefit to control unruly players temporarily, let them know the rules are the rules and 50% of the time, the players who were just testing the waters, end up becoming great additions to the community in the long term. Rather than the /ban keeping players out before given a chance to be decent human beings.

Can you honestly tell me that you can guarantee this will not interrupt your building? Being staff is not a demanding job, but I don't want it to negatively impact the abilities you're already well-known for.

When a problem arises my natural instinct draws me into involvement. Currently, I can do nothing to help, assist or remedy the problem. I would appreciate the opportunity to prove to you and myself that I can do both, as I have done in the past.
The reason I chose today to apply, against my previous statements that I would not is that I believe this is the best way that I can personally give back my time and experience to the community of AusCraft. I do feel you already have quite a few strong candidates and I wish them the best of luck. Failing my application today, be assured I will continue to apply over the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.