Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Jailbreak's Application

Ingame Name: Jailbreakgamerz

Current Age: 15, 4 months

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Sure is :D

What is your current Ontime? 14 days 6 hours 55 Minutes

Do you have any previous bans: Nope 10/10 on McBans

Why you deserve bMod: I have been playing on Aus-Craft For many years now and at most chances tried to help out where i can, although i do not know how to use McBans i do have an understanding of how to use essentials, logblock (last time i used was about 6 months ago though) and lwc (again last time i used with staff permissions was about 6 months ago, when i tried hosting my own server but couldn't justify the amount of effort when there was barely any memebrs)

I am usually on Aus-craft in afternoons although not all days if i were accepted i would make sure to be on every after noon. The time i am usually on is Between 4:30 and 10:30, again not always the whole time but if i am accepted i will make sure i am on as much as possible, considering homework and studies.

I think i would be an excellent member of the Aus-Craft staff as i am pretty fast learner and i can keep calm and collected even when there are people who are outright lying to you or abusing you. I hope i am accepted into the server staff as it is my favourite server but if not i will see you all most afternoons

-Jailbreakgamerz