play.auscraft.net

Approved Jacobcobber's Bmod Application

Ingame Name: Jacobcobber

Current Age: 17

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes

What is your current Ontime? 13 days 5 hours

Do you have any previous bans: None

Why you deserve bMod:

Since last month (my previous application), I have made it a goal to fix frequent problems that chickens or new spawns come by. Problems that only a person with knowledge of the server can help, without the assistance of Bmods, Mods, or Admins. I’m not saying I am the most knowledgeable person on the server, but I do have a vast knowledge of the plugins and commands that are available in Auscraft. Helping the community use the commands to their full potential. I love helping people out, and when I come across a problem that I cannot help out with its disappointing, especially when mods are not online. Through the time I have spent as a member of this server I have learnt a lot. Although I may not be the oldest person on this server (in both age and on-time), I am confident that I will be able to handle the responsibility of Bmod and am eager to prove such to the staff.

Thanks for reading my application. I wish other applicants good luck too :smile:

-Jacob

Jacob, I really think you deserve the position this month. And this is why:

For those of you that don't know, a player known as Snipes (4steps) injured his back recently in a boating accident. He has been paralyzed in many parts of his body, which made many everyday tasks very difficult, including playing Minecraft. Despite this, he moved on, and continued to play on the server (albeit difficultly).

This is where Jacob comes in. Jacob volunteered his time on the server to help Snipes in every way possible. From managing his funds to taking care of his items for him, Jacob was there all the time to help. Looking from the point of view of an outsider (and now a friend of both Snipes and Jacob), you could see that Snipes really appreciated this help since it made his life millions of times easier.

I have seen that Jacob has matured a lot through these actions in recent times. Not to say that he wasn't a good candidate before; but this month he is an excellent applicant.

Now that Snipes has left to the USA for several years in hope to get back some mobility, I think Jacob would be able to do his job as staff excellently. Jacob, if I were an admin and got a vote, I would be voting for you. May the best of luck be with you.

P.S. I hope I embarrassed you with my kind words :wink:

Cheers Jukka :3

Angus, thanks for the kind words. I didn't donate my time to his cause. He was a mate and I genuinely loved to play with him. However for any admins or mods voting, don't let Angus guilt you into voting. I'm sure anyone would have spent time with snipes if they were in the same position.
I am however determined to be capable for this role, and if it's not time. It's not time. I will try again at a later date.
Cheers again Angus and Jukka and all others who wished me luck. And good luck to everyone else applying.

-if snipes is reading this, is there any way I could get in touch with you mate? If not, I'll be waiting with the auscraft community when you come back.