Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Jackoo B-Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Known in-game as Jackoo.

Current Age: I am currently 16 years old.

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
Sure is... 10/09/2017

What is your current Ontime?:
My current playtime is 2 days and 2 hours, since the recent reset. I am Wanderer rank and also have a Sorcerer rank purchase.

Do you have any previous bans:
I do not currently have any bans and never have I had any incidents with the rules or staff members. Therefore, I can not remember ever being warned.

Why you think you'll be a good bMod:
I believe I have high potential to be a valuable member of the Auscraft community. I have lots of experience as a staff member on various servers, mainly as a moderator and working in administration. With this experience I will be able to handle problems on the servers appropriately and keep the situation calm. I am also quite a quick learner, and as I have never been staff on a SMP server I may need some small walk through/tutorials for some commands such as LogBlock or GriefPrevention. I also have built friendships with the community in the months I have been playing on the server and I do not have any negative bonds with anyone from the server. Clearly, I am online quite often and I enjoy helping make players experience on the Auscraft server better.

Thank you for your time reading my application.
-Jackoo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.