Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Ishaan11223's Ban to reduce to 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's ishaan11223 here, i know I am using waysidepython's account but, I am in kinda of a hurry.
here we Are!

Your IGN: ishaan11223
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): No, I ain't high ranked enough :P
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):29/08/15
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: SnowMeow, Stabby, Mojo
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: https://gyazo.com/ebf9ad9f4d198b1de905bd6ebf56548e
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: ok, I am not really saying that I should be unbanned but cmon, I am worthy of a chance, My couputer died, then my Internet died, and when I came back on to give all my spawners and the money i'd made off of them to Stabby but I realized that i'd been banned, So My only request is that you should plz Change my ban, not saying that Unban me! I am just requesting that 1 month of ban is worth it, 2 months of ban is just too sad, I can't stay off of that server, I have been playing a lot more than anyone Cuz It's the Best of the Best! I just can't find any other server to have fun on.... Still, I agree that what's i've done is wrong and I do deserve a ban, I would just like to talk to stabby on ts so We can fix the Spawner "Duplication glitch". thnx for ur co-operation

Mainly wrote for Stabby

Status
Not open for further replies.