Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Ink, and not the minecraft kind!

So I can't seem to find a Tattoo thread, and in this day and age everyone has them so I thought why not have a thread to show them off!! now i understand (more common with women) tattoos can be in places that shouldn't be shown to the general public, so if you don't have photos, or can't post photos because of position still tell us what you have! I will start by saying I have two, My first ever tattoo is on the right side of my chest, It is the Metallica star, For some reason I can't find a photo of it, and don't feel like taking one haha and the 2nd is one I got with my sister, its an anchor with the rope forming an infinity symbol. we come from a fishing family and our love for eachother is infinite

tat.jpg

I have some celtic work on my back, and a visible teardrop.. the rest are not for the general public :P (not necessarily because they're in weird spots, i just prefer having secrets!)

Those anchors look great man! And random question, what car are you siting in?

I'll have to find or take another pic of mine. I'm really keen for more ink!!

It's a drug tex, ones it hits your skin you want more! and that sounds like an awesome idea man!

Thanks jack! :smile:, I am sitting in my baby, 2007 xr6. I am also keen to get more, my next piece will be a 1/4 sleeve, it will be an elephants head, with some background, it's hard to explain but I have it all drawn up, Just need the cash money to get it done.

Telik those tats sound cool and the pic you showed is awesome.

if i can find a pic of mine i will i have four tats. My newest addition is my ankle well above the ankle a bit and it's in nice script writing that wraps right around in the circle and the quote is " what goes around comes around"

my left wrist i have a cross , which getting added to it a chain to look like a braclet. - the meaning for that tattoo is because a few years ago i was in a very bad car accident with myself my brother, mother and dad to which i nearly lost my mum and me so i have that cross on my wrist.

the other tattoo i have is on my right wrist which is a rose and for the time being i dont have it coloured it looks pretty good with just the outline.

and on my lower back i have Aotearoa ( which means land of the long white cloud, new zeland) - meaning behind that tat well i was born there and proud of it lol :smile: been here in aus 10 years so got that tat :smile:

yeah i have plans for a lot more tattoos it certainly is addictive