Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

I'm Back ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Hi guys! Mui here~

Its been a while since something unfortunate happened which caused me to leave AusCraft previously.

Things have finally settled down so I''m coming back to AusCraft to chill out with you guys on the best server hosted in Australia when I have some chill time off work & uni.

I can't be as active as I was before on the server due to RL Limitations but I'll be here to brighten up your day when I come back on.

I read up on the new rules and updates , which are really amazing because the new changes actually solved most if not all the previous problems that were appearing in 1.8 including [lag problems, new players easily breaking the rules the second they spawn in, newly clarified rules, Mob Spawner Limitations, newer players finding a place to build, lwc commands overlapping with other commands and locking people out all the time].

The only thing that would need updating would be: (I think I'll leave that for the suggestions page).

But yeah, I'm back, and uhhh if you need help with that wiki info typing xD lemme know.

Haha thanks Smithy & Zarzul (For The Like). Its been ages! Hopefully we'll bump into each other in game some time.