Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved I was banned for griefing (apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tantrilla HD

Your IGN: Tantrilla
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 20.12.2014
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: I'm not entirely sure but I was banned by girlsonthenet
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Griefing
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: First of all, I was banned for no reason, but I'm sure you dont want to hear that, so I wont whine. There wasn't any evidence put up that I did anything wrong. But if I did do anything wrong, I am sorry, this is a great server, I really don't want to be banned, I have learnt my lesson. That is to not grief (which im not 100% sure I did but anyway) dont break the rules, don't do anything without asking staff if its ok. Thank you.

(by the way if possible, could the person who banned me please show evidence of what I did just so I know what I did wrong, thanks)

T

Tantrilla HD

Hi Girlsonthenet, thank you for taking screenshots of what happened, in the first picture, I don't really know why I put that sign there, I'm really sorry about that. For the second picture I accidentally destroyed a block and one of the signs of the iron farm so I just fixed it, sorry about that also. In the third picture, I meant to put a dirt block there. and for the fourth picture, that looks like a misclick when I was replacing the broken sign. Again, I'm really sorry for what damage came to your farm and it most definitely will not happen again. I hope you can forgive me.

It seems you are sincere and polite, based on that I will give you another chance. Hopefully this same thing won't happen again. :D
You have been unbanned, see you soon.
/locked
/unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.