IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Hey! I'm Jumpax :)

J

Jumpax

Hey there!

Before I forget, for the people who want to know;
I'm currently 14 and I turn 15 in just under 3 months. My real name is Todd, but I'd prefer if you just call me Jump or Jumpax :smile:

Obviously I enjoy building and I love servers just like AusCraft!
The server I've played most is a prison server (I do not wish to name it) that I started playing in February 2013 and pretty much stopped playing it in November of 2013 as it pretty much turned to poop with new additions to it and things.

A few years ago I played on a server similar to AusCraft. It was called 'Golden Apples' or something like that. Although I do not know what ever happened to it, it was rather similar to AusCraft. It had added a twist to the normal survival which is what I like.

Anyway, when I come across a server I like, I generally stick with it for quick some time. As I hope to with AusCraft!
I've played almost 2 hours just tonight and spoke to a fair amount of players and checked out their builds in the survival world.

From what I've seen, this is exactly the server I'm looking for.

Hope to see you soon
- Jumpax

P.S - It's pretty likely that I'll introduced my good friend Kazzified to the server sometime. Kazz and I enjoy building and clearly that's what this server is about. Say hey to him if you see him too! :smile:

EDIT - I forgot to mention that I'm quite the forums enthusiast. I've clocked in at almost 1,500 posts on the forums for the prison server I mentioned so don't be bothered if I'm here a lot :D