Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Hey, Eesay here!!

Hi all!

Returning MC player (missed a few patches) been around since early late alpha/early beta and looking for a new server to call home!

Came across this one which sounds very much up my alley.. Will keep poking around the server in game and forums to get my head around how this place works but if anyone needs any help with construction or farming etc please feel free to hit me up :smile:

Wanting to be a long term guest/player here so hoping to make some new friends along the way and make some great creations.

Regards,

E

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Eesay!
Welcome to AusCraft

Glad you're enjoying the server so far. Just for your sake we have a wiki with pretty much all player side information available (wiki.aus-craft.net) if you wanna check out the ranking system, pstones, etc

Any questions feel free to ask and enjoy playing :D

Wonderful thanks all for the welcoming! The link was exactly what i was looking for last night for ranks etc!

Will definitely sift through it and get myself familiar with everything i can. Just have a little spot somewhere atm but if anyone needs help with projects and or farming please feel free to ask ^_^

Regards,

E

G'day E, hope you enjoy your stay and the community that is made up of AusCraftians.

If you wish to know anything, ask in the forums, in chat in game, or even in TS.

Cheers