Approved Harvey1309

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harvey1309

Your IGN: Harvey1309
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 12:00 midday 5/04/15
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Not sure i was banned so quick i didn't know who was admin.
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Circumventing a ban with an alternate account (thawizard)
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I do not know who this wizard is. i just logged onto the server and some guy said: Don't use a alt harvey and i was confused and then i got banned with no explanation. I was on the server for like 2 minutes mining watermelon at spawn and got banned. no warning or nothing. im really confused.

Hey Harvey If you have no idea who Thawizard is how come you have the exact same ip as him Please explain (images removed for privacy reasons)

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to my previous statement you also have the same ip on the forums (image removed for privacy reasons)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Harvey1309

His username use to be firemonkey716 so i didnt know he changed it to ThaWizard

H

Harvey1309

sorry for what i have done me and my bro are really sorry can we please just get unbanned D= im am really sorry. You can do anything do us. we will do anything to get unbanned.

H

Harvey1309

can we please just have like a 12 hour ban or something =c

I'm sorry but i don't like being lied to, but i am lenient so i will change both of your bans to a 3 day temp ban when you get back in the server after this time period i highly suggest you read the rules and make know you know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.