Snakey402

Current Age:
28 currently, 29 in November.

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
Yes, 11/10/17.

What is your current Ontime?
2 Days, 7 Hours and 23 Minutes.

Do you have any previous bans:
To my knowledge, no. I have only played on 3 multiplayer Minecraft servers, 2 of which were friend owned/ operated and the third is the only one I still play on - AusCraft. I apologize in advance for not enquiring with a staff member to confirm this, but at the time of writing (3:40 am Adelaide) most sensible staff members were getting their hard earned rest.

Why you think you'll be a good bMod:
So as most of you know, I am Hamish. The name was given to me by Stabby who couldn't remember my actual name even when I stayed with her, In her home, for a week. During that period I was robbed by her then 2-year-old daughter who I'm now told can walk which only scares me further.

I think I would be a good Bmod because I like to help people, I honestly do. I cannot pretend I am a politician and promise everyone everything (NBN, anyone?) but I can assure you that I will always be Honest and Helpful whenever and wherever I can. I am only human so I may miss some things plus I have 2 Medical conditions that may affect my attentiveness. If I am accepted as a Bmod, I will do my best to prove to the public that Aria is not, in fact, a reaction god. I will try to out-type the human keyboard and probably laugh at my own spelling errors.

Thank you for reading,
Hamish aka Snakey402.

Status
Not open for further replies.