IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Girlsonthenet's bAdmin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Girlsonthenet (SpeederMun)
Current Age: 15
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes.
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? 9 Days, 14 hours and 6 minutes.
(Check with /ontime in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: No, not that I am aware of.
(check MCBans if not sure)
Why you deserve bAdmin:
I believe I should get Basic Admin because I am a sociable, easy going, quick learning, and an extremely thoughtful person. Although I may not know all the commands and such, I am willing to give up my time, drop everything I am doing just to learn the extra little things. I have grown within this server and I have done it with many people throughout my journey. I have built many friendships with players that it feels almost like family.
I will assure that when new players come, I will make them feel comfortable and give them an easy route to get started on the server.I have many characteristics of a role model, I am an extremely courteous person but I also know when to be humorous. I know bAdmin isn't just a role that you can just obtain like that, by being nice and helpful, it takes a lot of responsibility and knowledge to be able to be a proper bAdmin. Do I think I can get bAdmin? Yes, I have prepared for this for quite a while now, and about Mod? We never know. However, I will do everything in my power to complete the duties of all the aspects of a bAdmin and also grind my hardest to help the server at ANY troubles it has, whether big or small.
Although I am not old as most of the staff, I am mature. What I would bring to the server is a mature role model that the community can look up to. For about the last 2 months I have sat back and helped the community continuously and whenever they needed me I was always there. However, for some reason I didn't think I was worthy to become a Basic Admin. Also, if I did get it back then, that would be extremely greedy of me to know I will not be able to fulfill the duties of a Basic Admin as well as another player. I have been reading and looking at all the feedback that the staff has given to other applications. I have studied it and I have used my knowledge to write up an application of my own.
There are many things I have not mentioned in this application because I would like to keep it short and meaningful. However, if more discussion is needed I can be contacted through skype or mostly on the server. In conclusion, I am a trusted, mature role model, that is willing to give up time to people who just need an extra hand. I would like to think that I am a consistent playing player on the server.
I'd like to thank you for reading this, and the feedback that you give me will help me grow throughout my time spent on the server. Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
Recently, I have had to strip commands from your permissions for abuse. Please convince me that the same won't happen once you learn further responsibilities.

Recently, yes, I have been misbehaving. After my commands were taken away from me. It gave me the time to think about what I have done. I understood that people were not comfortable with me tp'ing to them constantly. Now, if you ask the "victims" of my tp abuse, I have apologized to them and we have left on good terms. However, I know if i'll misbehave with this responsibility, I assure you the same thing will not happen again, and I have shown in the pass few days that I have behaved. Although, little disputes have happened between other players and me, we have all left on good terms, and I refuse to throw away the responsibility because of my curiosity with what people are doing. If I get the privilege to be able to use the commands, I MUST use them responsibly; and that I will promise you.

Last edited:
A few days ago I actually suggested that you apply for bAdmin.
I suggested that because you didn't just "help" new players and people who needed help, you went out of your way to guide them where they needed to go and even offered your home to a few. I don't take back my suggestion as I know nothing there has changed, but as Stabby mentioned, the recent permissions removal was a bit stirring. I trust your word that you wont do it again, someone with 9 days ontime has a lot to loose for something as petty as that.

What I do want to know, why do it take you this long to apply for bAdmin?

As I mentioned in the application, not to be rude, just pointing out. :smile: I felt like I wasn't ready, thank you for believing and Stabby? I genuinely feel that I will not pull a stunt like that again. Well, going back a month, I felt like I wasn't mature enough, responsible enough, I wasn't as well known. Also, my self confidience was not up to date with what I have done on the server. Yes, I try my extreme best, and I mean fullest, to help new people to feel comfortable. I don't only do this as a act of kindness, because I know that once I was a new player, and no one was there to guide me. I want to change this community into a better place than it already is, however, I can only do that one player by player. I sat back on purpose and refused to apply for the last I think 2 months? Eventhough everyone was encouraging to, and now this month, I have helped so many more people, and it's not just a dreadful job, I love meeting new people and I absolutely love the staff and community. I just felt I have met enough people, put myself out there more, have collected enough respect and I was respectful to all players I met thus far. Sorry for the long paragraph, but this is what runs through my mind when people say why don't you apply? Thank you for believing me by the way Ramtex.

Hey girls,
Unfortunately this month, senior staff has decided to deny your application based on the fact that we've had to strip you of certain permissions. While we appreciate and see the work you do in regards to players and interaction, use the this next month to improve your own image on the server by both complying with our policies in regards to purchased ranks and keeping your nose out of trouble.
Some staff think you have a lot of potential, but only if you choose to use the permissions you already have with respect and regard for every other player on the server.

This thread has been locked. No further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.