Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Franks3y's Basic Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: aydanfranks AKA Franks3y
Current Age: 21
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Sure is, Cap'n
(if not, do not submit your application)
Do you have any previous bans: No I do not.
(check MCBans if not sure)
Why you deserve bAdmin: I applied for bAdmin last month, and I put a fair bit of effort into this section, so I'll throw it in again.

Aus-craft is one of the first mc servers I've enjoyed and been encouraged to stay in. I have been racking up a fair amount of game time, although the last week or two have been limited by uni workloads.
I'm a good people person, with good group work and people skills. As an architect IRL its my role in the real world to both lead and cooperate with the people around me. In MC I'm always willing to help people and lend them a hand, even though my in game posessions are trivial compared to some of the servers long-time residents.
Essentially I enjoy being part of the aus-craft community and am willing to give up some of my time in order to ensure the continuation of such a great community and continue my gameplay on the server. It's not just a server I play on, it's my server.

In the time since the last round of bAdmin applications I've become part of the Auscraft community. In my playtime I've come to know alot of the regular players and have been actively helping the community, be it newer players or established ones. A number of the new players that i extended a helping hand to have become regular players on the server.

tl;dr
In MC I'm always willing to help people and lend them a hand, even though my in game posessions are trivial compared to some of the servers long-time residents.
Essentially I enjoy being part of the aus-craft community and am willing to give up some of my time in order to ensure the continuation of such a great community and continue my gameplay on the server. It's not just a server I play on, it's my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.