Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Different_style bAdmin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Different_Style
Current Age: 16 (born 23AUG97)
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Absolutely
(if not, do not submit your application)
Do you have any previous bans: None that I am aware of
(check MCBans if not sure)
Why you deserve bAdmin: I think I deserve bAdmin because I have been playing on this server for quite some time and understand and pretty much know the rules off by heart, even though I still may refer to them at some times. I have previously been a trial-badmin and know what I need to do to improve. I currently own a server, which won't affect how much I will play on Aus-Craft, but I hope to bring all my knowledge of being staff on another server, plus knowing commands, and implementing them into the Aus-Craft community. Currently, I am on my 5th year of playing Minecraft and hope to help players as much as I can using all the knowledge that I have.

Thankyou for reading my application.

EDIT: Any and all Criticism is appreciated from current Mods/Admins/Musketeers.

Last edited:
Diff, you've already proven to all the admin team that you don't have the dedication to follow through with the bAdmin trials, why is this time any different?

Instead of going around and asking people for help, and looking for things that have been griefed and such, I just waited for someone to put in a modreq, or say there was an issue. In knowing this, I can improve greatly on how I act as a bAdmin.

Considering last time you applied, you did not make it past Trial before you disappeared for an extended period, we're asking that you spend the next month gaining some time on the server to show us how committed you are to becoming staff on AusCraft. We also encourage you to re-apply next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.