Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Diamond Raffle

Read below:

*Enter the raffle by giving diamonds, the amount of Diamonds you give is the amount of slots you get. Max of having 5 slots, so 5 Diamonds. Any additional Diamonds over 5 will be put towards the jackpot and will not allow you to gain additional slots.

*The amount of Diamonds that are given to me at a certain date becomes that jackpot, so I take no profit from this raffle.

*I determine the winner through random.org, your name gets put multiple times for the amount of Diamonds you entered with.

*Only 1 winner

If I'm Online: Msg me ingame if you would like to participate.

If I'm Offline: Go to warp "DiamondRaffle" and place a chest. Give me permission to the chest by entering '/cmodify FlamingPigman' and punch the chest. Place the amount of Diamonds you would like to enter with, in the chest and write your name on a sign.

Picking winner on the 31th Jan :D

Last edited:
We did something similar for the Holi Festival last year. There was a hopper with some anvil's. You named a diamond your own name and dropped it into the hopper. At the end of the time frame, a diamond was pulled out at random, whom ever named it, wins everything that was deposited in the hopper!

Your idea seems more fair though. I like it. Let me know if you need any help!

We did something similar for the Holi Festival last year. There was a hopper with some anvil's. You named a diamond your own name and dropped it into the hopper. At the end of the time frame, a diamond was pulled out at random, whom ever named it, wins everything that was deposited in the hopper!

Your idea seems more fair though. I like it. Let me know if you need any help!

Cool man :smile:, I'll let you know if I need assistance