Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

[denied] mylololz's bAdmin approval request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. this is meh approval request.

Ingame Name: mylololz

Current Age: 13.

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yerp.
(if not, do not submit your application)

Do you have any previous bans: Previous bans? Yeah, like 3. Tons of tempbans too.

Why you deserve bAdmin: Well. There are a few Traits that every bAdmin on this server should have, and If I am to get bAdmin, I'll of course try to follow it .

Firstly, I'm just going to say I'm NOT going to babble on in this application saying stupid things like: 'I build new people bases on factions' and things like: 'I help people with commands.' Because honestly, thats not really required to say, any player can do that.. The way I see it.
- A good bAdmin always knows to be firm/strict enough to ban someone when required, but not too mean to ban people for things they don't deserve being banned for.
- A good bAdmin does not mess around in a serious situation. I've noticed alot of things about this server, whenever something serious is being worked out, nobody jokes. If there was some sort of problem that a normal player couldn't fix, I'd try my best to fix it.
- A good bAdmin always gives their advice/opinion. Alot of people come onto the faction server, spamming: 'can i join a faction' and Then Ragequit and leave. I've noticed how incredibly mean The players, mods and bAdmins are to those people. I hate it. I remember when I first joined that server, I experienced that kind of treatment, so I just started building my own base and getting to know the players. If Ever a player joins, wants to join a faction, I'd probably tell them to make their own. Because they're better off like that, nobody will invite them to theirs anyway, in fear of Backstabbing.
- A good bAdmin always listens to others. Does not ridicule people for their simple opinions, doesn't call someone 'noob' if they don't understand some part of the game.
- A good bAdmin recognizes a hacker when they see one. Then, of course, They'd try to get proof. Without proof, they're pretty much 100% innocent of the crime of haxxing, and have no rights to ban them.
- A good bAdmin knows when someone is using too much vulgar language. I don't think its particularly acceptable to ban someone for saying 'fgt', but if someone is dis-obeying Jedi's rule of only 3 swearwords in the last ten messages, ban for them boys.
- Lastly but Not Leastly, A good bAdmin respects everyone. they don't treat non - bAdmins lower, they try to make good friends with all the players, and become known as a nice player who comes on the server regularly.

Thanks, for reading my bAdmin approval. I hope you consider me as a worthy component to the secure system of the staff of this server.

H

HydraBlitz

I'd seriously vote for you mylol.
Honestly one of the best apps I've seen, you're one of my favorite players on Aus-Craft.
honestly, sucks that you got denied.

Obviously I can't have an opinion of you, as I'd only just met you yesterday. Though judging by your request and the time I've known you on the server, you're a pretty nice person. Unfortunately though, that's all I can say on the matter. Sorry you got denied, dude.

Also I really need to change my banner thingy - I'm not a mod anymore ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.