Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied basic admin aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: suptylerbro
Current Age:15
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: yes it is the 10th
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? 3days 15hours 18mins (mooshroom)
(Check with /ontime in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: only one ban for griefing my own house
(check MCBans if not sure)
Why you deserve bAdmin:
i dont know if i actually deserve badmin but i am really good at helping people i have never done any wrong by anyone i am always helping new people on the server and want to stop people from griefing and stop people from abusing others. i have have never griefed on any server or been banned on any other server i only got banned on this server because i took the iron blocks from around my house because i moved in with yobrosup1015 and bdjoycey. i have really enjoyed playing on this server and i would really enjoy being badmin.

thanks suptylerbro

Just for "I's" and names bro, please. Its making me bite my tongue ^_^

On a relevant note; Tell us what your understand of the bAdmin rank is, and what you think a bAdmin's job is?

I think its about taking responsibility and trust because you have to be responsible and you have to be trusted because if not you can just go and do what you want and then you wont being doing your job. Your job would be replying to ModReq's and replying to griefing reports so you have to be always on and ready for anyone to ask for help.
Thanks Suptylerbro

The only thing that concerns me is the fact that your brother has been on your account before. Can you guarantee that you can keep your brother from accessing YOUR Minecraft account? You gain responsibilities on the server which can inflict a lot of damage if not properly trained, if you account is compromised in any way it could put players at risk.

Stabby I can assure you tht he won't be able to access my account, I have just changed my password I cleared all of the usernames and passwords off the computers that we use. I promise he will not be able to access this account.
Thanks Suptylerbro

Status
Not open for further replies.