IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Banana For Mod!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaEater42

Server Moderator
HI guys its me Banana There is very few mods in the Aus-craft society and I think i can fit that role because now i know all the commands and rules and regulations from my recent Badmin membership. I dont care if u dont want me mod because im only 13 but please dont let that stop you to put me in condsideration, please consider this and think if i will be a good mod. Please think about it i really wish to be a mod on aus-craft because we all of differnt time zones and i will be the mod in my time zone so aus-craft is always under watch from them blasted terrible low life griefers, spammers, and hackers :smile:

Thank u for Reading
Yours truly Banana

BananaEater42 said:
I dont care if u dont want me mod because im only 13 but please dont let that stop you to put me in condsideration, please consider this and think if i will be a good mod.

People generally don't consider younger players because they are immature and impatient.
Before now you seemed a bit more mature then some 13 year olds but the part in your post that I have quoted above shows me quite the opposite.

I hope you can prove me wrong.

For now it's a MAYBE :|

Status
Not open for further replies.