play.auscraft.net

Denied Ban Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dodobirdy2000

Your IGN: Dodobirdy2000
Time and date that the ban occurred (12:00Pm):
Survival or Creative: N/A (Was in lobby)
Admins online during the incident: (Unsure)
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Abusive
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I got kicked for swearing swearing, then rejoin and said "Oh no bro" then was banned, I had no warnings at all and i was swearing for a joking not actauly meaning any harm to anyone at all, No warnings which is completely unfair, and only swore about twice, Not aimed at anyone on the server. or anyone in Genral

Amongst all the abuse I was copping from you and your comrades at the time, would you care to explain this lovely sonnet you've so graciously regurgitated with your rage-induced improv skills?

19:49:42] [Async Chat Thread - #782/INFO]: H [Chicken] Dodobirdy2000: Oi stabby you fuckwit
[19:49:59] [Async Chat Thread - #782/INFO]: H [Chicken] Dodobirdy2000: You fuckin druggo

It hardly seems fair that your army should think it FAIR to violently abuse me alongside your "mates", knowing Electro has been happily playing on this server for quite the length of time now. Do you think it was fair for him to be caught in a proverbial shit fight between everyone? Lucky Electro is somewhat mature and was able to speak to me in a respectful tone and project the issues he has with the server using effective methods of communication.

After your vicious attack aimed at me personally, why should you be unbanned?

D

Dodobirdy2000

We were on Skype having a we giggle a lot of people went off at you INCLUDING Electro And whats with No warning huh? ,If u wanted to tell me to stop or not to do this you could warned me not to do but form my understanding you issued no warnings,.

D

Dodobirdy2000

Now I am willing to Comply in a sensible manner and read over the rules and apologize for what i have said to stabby directly and comply with the admin, And possibly be unbanned. Also Electro was in the Skype Call with us.

Attachments

• Minecraft prof.png
    Minecraft prof.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator:
Verdict is in. Nothing you have said has provided valid reason to speak any such words to anybody, let alone a top ranking member of staff. Perhaps if you PM an honest, heartfelt apology to her she may choose to let you off.

Until then, try again later down the track and then we shall see where it stands.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.