Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

[Approved] Mitunzz_'s Basic Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: __Pancakes__ (Nick-name Mitunzz_)

Current Age: 17 & 10 months

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes.

Do you have any previous bans: No :smile:

Why you deserve bAdmin: I don't believe I deserve bAdmin, I think that I need to show that I am interested, I have the goods for the position & I can maintain such a position. I want to find time to help with running the server & keeping a safe, fun, positive environment for the Aus-Craft community. Although I recently had some time off of Aus-Craft & gaming in general I have come back with the intentions of playing the server in a different way; a way that will support the community & help run it in the right direction. I have previously had staffing experience for Minecraft servers that work with Mcbans, Logblock, LWC & basic commands such as kick, ban & various other essentials commands. I am fully aware of the responsibility I need to have & the trust the community & staff will have to have in me. I have been a player & donator of the server for some time now with the highest attainable non-donator rank. If I prove unworthy of the position I will learn from my mistakes as I am a keen learner & improve my skills. Joining the Aus-Craft staff team will be a great honour. I appreciate your considerations. :smile:

Last edited:
Mitunzz,

Do you think it would be wise of Aus-Craft's admins to promote you to staff when you have so many bans in your past?

Do you think this would not damage the reputation of the admin community?

Mitunzz,

Do you think it would be wise of Aus-Craft's admins to promote you to staff when you have so many bans in your past?

Do you think this would not damage the reputation of the admin community?

I know for a fact my record would not jeopardize the community or the reputation of the admin community. Fortunately the server staff have the upper-hand & reserve the right to decide whether I am worthy of the position, in the case of me threatening the community or server security I can be stripped of my rank & possibly removed from the server. I think not giving me a go would be precious human resources wasted, as I'm keen for the position, I have the experience & I will put up my best to attain this position. I appreciate your questions Ramtex, that shows me the admin community does have a sense of security & is looking for the right candidates.

Last edited:
Choosing future admins is a task that is riddled with risks and tests, but the ultimate decision is not mine though I help smooth out all the creases.

I like you Mitunzz, you have good building skills and your easy to talk to, but I am unsure if you are willing to be as committed as you think. I base this on your lack of forwardness in the community. I do not see you helping people or trying to promote yourself, figuratively speaking.

I could be wrong, guess we'll just have to see what the Musketeers decide.

Choosing future admins is a task that is riddled with risks and tests, but the ultimate decision is not mine though I help smooth out all the creases.

I like you Mitunzz, you have good building skills and your easy to talk to, but I am unsure if you are willing to be as committed as you think. I base this on your lack of forwardness in the community. I do not see you helping people or trying to promote yourself, figuratively speaking.

I could be wrong, guess we'll just have to see what the Musketeers decide.

Thanks Ramtex, I do see where you're coming from. However, I do believe I can redeem myself :smile:

As a friend of mine said "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, But anyone can start today and make a new ending"

so with that...

I shall say +1

Status
Not open for further replies.