Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Apology

Hello all,

I've been banned, And rightly so for my appauling behaviour and I'd like to say sorry to everyone I have offended and been abusive too, Especially BlazingSands I have been extremely rude to you and I apologise and I have faced the consequences and I will come back very positive and regretting the things I have said/Done.

Thank you for reading this and sorry again to all the Admins/Mods.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Thanks for your apology, Nelson.
I appreciate you being sincere and apologising rather then going to make an unban request and contesting what you done.

We'll see you in a few days, hopefully you do come back more positive and respectful :smile:

Hello all,

I've been banned, And rightly so for my appauling behaviour and I'd like to say sorry to everyone I have offended and been abusive too, Especially BlazingSands I have been extremely rude to you and I apologise and I have faced the consequences and I will come back very positive and regretting the things I have said/Done.

Thank you for reading this and sorry again to all the Admins/Mods.
Don't fret man, I forgive you and I'm hoping you make a wonderful comeback. Just remember that I'm always on the lookout, I'm just glad that you understand where you've gone wrong. Looking forward to having you back :smile: