Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved adventurer19 - Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adventurer19

Your IGN: adventurer19
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): October 2014 (estimate)
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: lusavia
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: griefing - lb confirmed (17668:34:-30080) s
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I believe I should be unbanned because I was not quite sure of what I griefed in the first place as I cant remember ever destroying someone's build. I'm sure it was a complete accident and I am sorry for what happened. I am genuinely unsure of what I griefed. I am sorry and I have missed playing on the server and would love to rejoin AusCraft. Thank-you for the support.

A

adventurer19

Yes, I am very sorry I broke those blocks, to be honest I cannot remember when I broke those blocks but I'm sure I did it without realising or by accident (misclick). I was a very active player on the server and would not have thrown away many hours of playing on the server to grief those two blocks at the transfer. Thanks.

Okay, since you are a well-manner player I will unban you. Looks to me like you activated berserk and cracked the two stone which may have been accidental. I hope you enjoy the new 1.8 map. :smile:
This post has been locked. No further comments.
/approved

Status
Not open for further replies.