Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Admin Applications : Mistydove

Minecraft Name: Mistydove

I will donate $12 a month:

Why I deserve admin: I don't honestly know if anyone "deserves" to be an Admin. Beyond that though, I do like to help people when I'm able. I spend a lot of time answering questions about how things work on the server to some of the newer players. I tend to think I'm a fairly responsible mature player. Although, I also understand the joking around a lot, and I tend to lean toward having a lot of patience with it.

Be active on the forums (this involves keeping up-to-date on the happenings to the server/checking for ban/unban requests): I tend to see the forums at least once if not a couple of times a day

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials): I'm still New to it, But I've been learning it, and understand a good deal at this point ((thank you Sinny and Skand))
(If not, visit: http:confused:/ess.khhq.net/wiki/Command_Reference)

I know most/all of the server and forum rules: I know all of the rules for the server and forums, Understand and believe in them.

My year of birth is: 1981

By posting this application, I confirm that I am over the age of 16. I also recognize that my admin rank (If approved) can be taken at anytime, even without warning. I also understand that I will not receive a refund if I lose my admin rank or do not play on the AusCraft server during the time I have my admin rank. I also agree that I will check the forums regularly, or have the chance of losing my adminship.

It's a yes from me. She's one of the moderators on my and mazzafox's private server, and I trust that she'd do a good job.

She's always helpful and I've never once seen her be mean to others or give into peer pressure.

Yes from me.

Good luck Misty.