Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved _Smithy99_'s bAdmin Application

Ingame Name: _Smithy99_

Current Age: 15 years 2 months

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes today is the 10th

(if not, do not submit your application)

What is your current Ontime? 8 days 12 hours 50 minutes

(Check with /ontime in-game)

Do you have any previous bans: Nope

(check MCBans if not sure)

Why you deserve bAdmin:

I've wanted to make this application for a while now but have bided my time as I felt others were more suitable for the role and I felt personally that I wasn't mature enough to attempt for the position. But I do now believe I am mature and committed enough to join the staff team.

I feel that I would be a good fit for the role as I have the motivation to improve myself in Minecraft and in my actual life, and also the motivation to improve others Minecraft experience. I'm not aware of the commands that come with the bAdmin rank but as I said above I am motivated and eager to learn. I have gained a fairly large amount of ontime over the past couple of months and have observed many of the different situations that have occurred, from this I have seen how staff members have handled the situation and have taken mental notes accordingly. I help people in the current point of time if they ask for help with commands and such that I'm aware of with my current knowledge but I would love to do this in a more formal role and in a more helpful way. As many people (Buffy :p) have pointed out over the last week I have spent many hours of my time on the server and I feel this shows my commitment to the server.

Thanks for reading my application :D

As a trial bAdmin you only get the most simple commands such as kicking and banning. If you do well during that week you will gain further commands and responsibility, but still be under the supervision of staff. Good luck.

As a trial bAdmin you only get the most simple commands such as kicking and banning. If you do well during that week you will gain further commands and responsibility, but still be under the supervision of staff. Good luck.
Thanks Stabby, if I'm chosen i will try my best - i can guarantee that.

EDIT: Reading up on those commands

Last edited: