Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

24yr old single male... oh wait wrong forum...

Hello, My name is Brad, and I am a minecraft addict, well.... lets be real, I'm "community" game addict. WoW, Starcraft, EvE or Minecraft, are my addictions and at one point or another ive spent way to many sleepless nights on any of these games haha... mind you nowdays i keep it to just MC and wow, and a little hearthstone on the side.

Not that indulging in these games is a bad thing, I work hard and reward myself well for it, I am as i said in the subject 24, however the single part is not so true, I am currently dating a Canadian girl of the same age who just moved to Australia who is also a gamer, so when she gets her computer next week you will all meet her!(a minecraft virgin wohoo!)

As I said, I work hard, I am a boilermaker by trade and live in north Queensland, I know... what a stupid idea that was, working with molten steel on a 40 degree day is not my idea of fun either! but it pays well and once upon a time I enjoyed it.

I've been playing minecraft for a few years now and thankfully only ever been on two different servers, this being my third now. I joined both with just the intention to have fun and ended up a moderator after just a few months on both servers, I love being involved with the community and helping others have just as much fun as I do in the game. I like to think i have a good skill set when it comes to mega builds in Minecraft, provided it takes me quite some time to get the resources needed to do so, but when i finish a job i do it with OCD precision and design.

Outside of minecraft i play wow, not as much as i once did but ive been doing it for 8 or so years so why stop now right? haha. but that is a whole other discussion that is not to be had here.

I think that's enough about me for now, and if you made it through all of that I congratulate you!

I hope to see you all in game =).....

Oh one last thing before I go...
Beards of all shapes and sizes are amazing #beard love!

P.S beards across Australia unite!

P.SS I think beards are great!

Cheers gibbs, just remember that we are all born with a beard! Just let it grow, and you'll know, let it be, and you'll see, from the start, till death do us part, they've been apart of us all.

Telik, I know it has been like 3 weeks since you posted this (#lazyTexreadingforums) but you sound like an awesome guy. Have fun on server and ask if ya need help with anything. Everyone will chip in if they can (#awesomeservercommunity)

Now on to more important issues ...... I tried to grow a beard once, it turned out red and ugly!!! Shaved it off and hasn't tried since. BUT I once knew a person who had a mate that once told another guy to buy some bread from the shop. The shop assistant knew this girl who had once been dating this guy but broke up with him to marry another guy. This guy saw a movie that had a actor in a crowded scene that had an epic beard :smile:

am I cool?

Now on to more important issues ...... I tried to grow a beard once, it turned out red and ugly!!! Shaved it off and hasn't tried since. BUT I once knew a person who had a mate that once told another guy to buy some bread from the shop. The shop assistant knew this girl who had once been dating this guy but broke up with him to marry another guy. This guy saw a movie that had a actor in a crowded scene that had an epic beard :smile:

Cool story bro