Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

1.9? What are peoples thoughts?

C

Coonie

Is it likely that there'll be a new map moving into 1.9 with the added blocks and features? O.o Some of the new dungeons etc look pretty sick. Love new blocks :D what are peoples thoughts?

I love the sound of everything that's coming out in 1.9. But I really don't want a server rollover. Why? Because I don't want to lose everything I have done on my creations!

If the server does get rolled over, please put it up for download or let us get schematics of our builds. That would be awesome.

C

Coonie

could just have another survival world at spawn? Also schematica plugins could potentially work with some tweaking to cross over players protections or something?

I dont mind another reset I guuess. But I thought this last reset was supposed to ensure the map would last longer. I haven't kept in touch with updates but is there things added that require a new map?

I personally like this map quite a lot but if we do have a map reset can we please have the small chest of items taken over again like last time because i really don't wanna lose the thousands of $ and multiple days i spent making my armor and tools. Although another thing if we do have a reset could we have access to the spawn chunks for a server wide iron farm or something like that or at least maybe a select few of us could build in the spawn chunks to make something like that for the server?