Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Zedd's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Zedd997
Current Age: 21
Is the date between the 25th and 28th of the month: Its the 26th Nov
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? My current on-time is 1 week and 3 days
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: I do not have any previous bans.
(Enquire if unsure)
Why you think you'll be a good tHelper: I believe I will be a good helper as I'm active on for the server alot therefore I'm always around to help older and newer players. I'm mature and friendly. I do not have any previous staff experience but always wiling to learn and always up for a challenge. I have only been on this server continuously for the past 2 ish months but this server is welcoming and I have no desire to leave or join any other server, if you could call a mc server home I would be calling this server my home. Over the course of my platime I have developed friendly relationships with a few people and I have previously adopted many children under my wing and would like to adopt more.

I would like to do what I can to help the server thrive.

Sincerely Dad (Zedd) :smile:<3

Ingame Name: Zedd997
Current Age: 21
Is the date between the 25th and 28th of the month: Its the 26th Nov
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? My current on-time is 1 week and 3 days
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: I do not have any previous bans.
(Enquire if unsure)
Why you think you'll be a good tHelper: I believe I will be a good helper as I'm active on for the server alot therefore I'm always around to help older and newer players. I'm mature and friendly. I do not have any previous staff experience but always wiling to learn and always up for a challenge. I have only been on this server continuously for the past 2 ish months but this server is welcoming and I have no desire to leave or join any other server, if you could call a mc server home I would be calling this server my home. Over the course of my platime I have developed friendly relationships with a few people and I have previously adopted many children under my wing and would like to adopt more.

I would like to do what I can to help the server thrive.

Good luck man, Hope you get accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.