IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Zack31245 Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Zack31245
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: SoggyEgg
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 6:30pm APPROX.
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): Mute
Staff online during the incident: AttitudeJuanita
What is the reason given for the punishment?: Innapropriate chat [item] names
Tell us your side of the story: I [item] my sword and bow, and they have inappropriate names on them, not directed towards at anyone so not insulting but possibly offensive. i am very sorry this broke the rules and i have soon learnt that i should never put anything in chat without thinking twice, i am asking that the mute is lifted please or significant time reduction as i think 7 days for my type of punishment is harsh and un necessary. i apologise for my actions and please forgive me. Thanks
-Zack

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
G'day Zack,

As you should know from reading the rule book you receive when you first join, we're an all ages server. Although the names of your items weren't directed at anyone, I can assure you they were possibly offensive. Swearing in moderation and context is allowed, yes, but this doesn't mean you can go and name items like you have, that's not light swearing, and is down-right inappropriate.

As this is your first offence, and I hope it to be your last, I will go ahead and unmute you in-game. However, I have removed your access to [item] for the next two weeks.

Please ensure you read the rules again when you're next in-game, and be sure to follow them - an incident like this in the future will result in a much heavier punishment. If you're unsure of anything, please ask a Staff member :smile:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.