Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

YouTubers/Streamers Unite!

yt-brand-standard-logo-630px.png

AusCraft is now on YouTube, and we want streamers to produce content!

In return for making AusCraft videos, you get:
  • Your videos will be promoted on AusCraft's YouTube page (exceptional content may be appropriated and uploaded on the AusCraft account);
  • Your name credited on AusCraft's YouTube page as a contributor;
  • A special forum rank that denotes you as an AusCraft YouTube contributor;
  • A special in-game YouTube rank which is EnderDragon with additional features such as reduced movement checks for those advanced camera plugins!
In order to gain the YouTube rank in game, you must:
  • Make a video (or many videos!) about/on AusCraft;
  • Your top 5 videos must have more than 500 combined views and at least one of these videos must have 350 views.
Once the first two criteria are fulfilled, submit your channel to the Admin team (Send us a message via our YouTube page) whereupon it will be reviewed, and if successful, you will gain the rank.

Your AusCraft videos must include:
  • Our Logo: <link>
  • Reference the website and the server address (play.aus-craft.net) in the description.
To keep your YouTube rank, any AusCraft videos you post must get at least 50 views in the first week of being online, and you must post at least one video per fortnight.

AusCraft reserves the right to do a snap review of your videos, and revoke your rank if they are considered inappropriate, or if you're getting views by spamming.

I

Izski

A cinematic of this awesome server!
I thought i'd do a cinematic, how-ever i want to do another video more as an Advertising type one.
Let me know what you think!
Here you are! :D

<3 izski_

EDIT: Also i was very restricted to places i could film, there were very few people online at the time of filming,

A cinematic of this awesome server!
I thought i'd do a cinematic, how-ever i want to do another video more as an Advertising type one.
Let me know what you think!
Here you are! :D

<3 izski_

EDIT: Also i was very restricted to places i could film, there were very few people online at the time of filming,

Really like this video man, the music is perfect for it.

Please don't offer / encourage any illegal things via the forums please, we don't want any trouble with higher powers. :smile:

E

Elvellon

Okay Gibbs sorry, It's understandable :D And I'll start making videos when i manage to scrounge up the Money to get my new Mic

Dat door though, Jack. :wink: Nice exploration video!

General note: If you're going for a preview, whack flymode on, smooth camera mode, vanished, hit F1, job's a good 'un. I've seen a few videos here that have harsh changes in directions... Do that if you can't get a filming program. Still not perfect but does the job justice! :smile: