Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

X-ray Warning Appeal (In the appeal thread now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Black_Eagle_92
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: None
Time and date that the warning occurred: Not sure, around earlier today.
What punishment are you appealing?: Warning
Staff online during the incident: Unsure.
What is the reason given for the punishment?: Apparently X-ray
Tell us your side of the story: Logged on into a warning for apparently using x-ray. Looked at the images and i vaguely remember what happened. When I mine, i will search for a cave, from there i will either dig a staircase down avoiding dirt, etc to level 11 (i find the most success for diamonds on this level). Another method is to explore the cave until most of the valuable ores are taken and from there go to lvl 11 and dig around lava for more success with diamonds (think they spawn more around lava?). These methods are my way of mining, i try to stick to the edges of lava and use super breaker whenever possible to gain the best results and whilst off cool down, will strip mine avoiding diorite, andesite and granite so that it does not fill my inventory. In the images seen here (https://imgur.com/a/khCfe) i stick to the edges of lava and am almost 100% of the time at lvl 11. With super breaker in images 4,5,6 and 7 i shake the mouse slightly to make a slightly larger diagonal path and continue until it runs out. Great success with this, i find may ores but unfortunately as it seems, it looks like x-ray. I'd like to remind you that i am not using the x-ray mod. After my recent temp-ban and warning i'm trying to stay out of the 'bad books' and not get myself into further trouble so using x-ray... not a good idea. I've invested a lot of time on the server and the temp-ban really opened my eyes; I'm not looking for trouble. I'm just a little infuriated that the time and effort i put into mining diamonds can be undone instantly after the false accusation. I do understand however that the images do look suspicious and I do not blame the moderator who has given me the warning. I just wish that you know that I am not using x-ray and I hope to have the warning removed.

Kind Regards
~ Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.