Denied WOW WTF (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazza_5432

Hazza_5432
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): No Fuckin Idea pm. 26/7/15
Admins online during the incident: No Fuckin Idea
What did you do that you consider to be bannable and why do you believe you should be un banned?:

Oi Stabby

Can u unban me for having a afk thing I was told when I first joined it was ok To have them

Thank you for following the format, hazza_5432,

Stabby has asked me to talk to about this with you for her. You were banned because, somehow, you managed to acquire 5 warnings for almost as many different breaches of the rules, and you just got off a temp ban. That's 2 strikes more than the typical number. Consider yourself lucky in that respect.

In your time on AusCraft, you have broken multiple different rules. Now, it is a players own responsibility to read and familiarise themselves with the rules, which are all listed right in front of you, when you first join the survival server, as well as over on the website wiki (http://wiki.aus-craft.net/rules). The staff don't have the time to inform every new player of each rule. On top of this, no staff would tell you that AFK machines were permitted. It clearly states on the rules list, in spawn and on the wiki, under global rule 15 'no avoiding the AFK kick.'.

It is the combination of all that that is the reason you were banned, and for now why the ban will remain. You are welcome to try again sometime in the future, and perhaps it will be considered time served.

Status
Not open for further replies.