Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Wookie Venture Co. marketing strategy plan A

Greetings and salutations fellow Minecraft adventurers.

Do you ever find yourself having to rush through the beginning of a new map, trying to do a million things at once, only to find that by the time you have your storage set up and your crops laid out, your house seems kind of... well abandoned and void of that loving touch?

Well boy do I have a solution for you!
Thankfully there is a wookie out there that loves to build, but doesn't much care for the other aspects minecraft, and come the release of 1.13 he will be building his very own city! You heard right, The Suited Wookie himself will be building his first ever Minecraft city and YOU could have your very own home!

It's safe to say that in the beginning houses will be limited, these will also be the smaller houses on the market, but as time goes on the houses will get larger! and then the biggest house of all will be built! but he has claimed this for himself apparently!

You may be thinking "I won't be able to afford that straight away" and right you are my friend! however I will be open to bartering, or alternatively you can wait until you have yourself set up, by which time you will have money, and then you can just transfer all your belongings across to your new glorious home!

I understand that you may have questions, so let me answer a few of them now.

Client: I love the sound of having a house ready for me once I'm set up, but I don't want to be confined to a building I have no control over"
Wookie: now I understand this isn't everyone's cup of tea, yes you will be confined to a certain space, however the building is yours to do as you please, my only requirement is that the outside color scheme remains the same, but if you want to knock down that wall and make the rooms larger, by all means, want a chimney? build one! the world is your oyster... well at least the world that is confined within your building square!

Admin and mods: "ugh Telik! this will be a nightmare for us to deal with if there are disputes ect"
Wookie: Have no fear! any questions or requests anyone has about the city will be dealt with by me, there will be a box where people can submit requests or complaints! and if something gets destroyed, I will be the one to repair the damage, no admin or mods time will be wasted here :smile: I will also have a thread located on this website and people can always message me on discord!

Client: But I want to be able to farm crops at my house, doesn't this defeat the purpose of what I had set up?
Wookie: A valid concern, I am working on a design to try accommodate everyones farming needs!

Client: Will there be a mineshaft for me to use there?
Wookie: There will be public mining stations absolutely, I'm thinking of setting up multiple mining shacks for people to use so they don't get tapped out as fast, though it might still pay to have your own mining station elsewhere, or barter with your neighbors!

Client: How big will the city get?
Wookie: Massive! this will be easily my biggest build to date!

Client: Will it have spawners?
Wookie: No, this always seems to get taken care of by others and isn't an immediate concern of mine, however maybe in the future?

End of questioning.

Does this sound like something you would be interested in? if so leave a comment below expressing said interest!

The city is going to be built regardless of if people move into it or not, it's an idea I recently had and I am really excited to put it into action!

Thanks & Regards
The wookie Venture Co.

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Aye, no time could ever be wasted helping out players in need, and in regards to the city, seems like we'll have a few if our current Summerton is reborn in 1.13 glory :o
We shall all see in time :D

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
OooOoOOooOooo. I'm very keen to see this happen. I usually hate towns but Summerton gave me faith again, so I'm sure yours will also be amazing haha.

One thing though:
...and if something gets destroyed, I will be the one to repair the damage, no admin or mods time will be wasted here....

If something does get destroyed/griefed, it's no hassle to us if a /report is left, we'd prefer it so then we have evidence of the grief and can take the appropriate action. However, if everyone claims their areas this shouldn't be a worry at all! :D

haha yeah Summerton looked amazing, I wonder if it will be built again? I wouldn't mind doing some co-lab stuff in each others cities,
My city is going to be very old school, I'm thinking like early Rome type architecture, Hence why I will request people who own houses in the town (if any at all) stick to the color scheme i provide them.

[QUOTE="
If something does get destroyed/griefed, it's no hassle to us if a /report is left, we'd prefer it so then we have evidence of the grief and can take the appropriate action. However, if everyone claims their areas this shouldn't be a worry at all! :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome, and yeah your are correct, the only way it could become an issue is if they destroy their block and bail.
I appreciate the support, I didn't want to bust in and make this big city then put all the issues that occur on you guys haha, but not much can go wrong really, we will work together if something does happen :smile:

I'm excited to jump back into MC, life has been so crazy lately that this will be a nice escape!