Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Wednesday night shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Greenbeesting here.

TLDR : @AttitudeJuanita accuses my friend and I of xraying while mining for diamonds, we werent so we keep mining for diamonds. As soon as we do find some we are temp jailed and without reason other than 'X-raying'. In jail, we are told to keep quiet and not question the mods. After being shown so called proof we are then let go after 30 minutes in which 75 or so of my diamonds are taken and supposedly thrown into lava. We are then released and offered no explanation and told to take it to the forums, so here we are.

Here's the long story

On this Wednesday night, @AttitudeJuanita monitored My friend (@turbanturtles) and I mining for diamonds and believed me to be running an x-ray mod or a texture pack. I understand everyone has their own way of mining and obviously it's hard to prove what's best, my method involves sitting below 16 on the Y axis and changing the direction in which I mine. Our method involves changing directions rapidly which is why it probably looks like xraying. This works for me and it's just the way I do it, It's way less boring this way and can even be fun. When I was suspected of X-raying @AttitudeJuanita appeared and told us she was monitoring me and watched us as I was mining, @AttitudeJuanita then told us to disable our X-ray mods and as a warning.

So then imagine my reaction when
A) The mod won't reason with us or tell us any details other than warning us about doing something we didn't do.
B) We have no mods or specific texture packs enabled.

So we did what any other person would do and continued to mine because we obviously weren't breaking any rules.

We then went on and found diamonds as I usually would and then without having a chance to plead my case or comment on the matter, I was placed in jail. Where my friend and I would spend a 30-minute ban without any correspondence about the issue from the mods whatsoever.

So after sitting this 30+ minute ban, I am sent an Imgur link http://imgur.com/a/lakNM This link is self-explanatory and shows @AttitudeJuanita reasoning for putting us in a temporary jail, all of which can be debunked and put down to blind luck and persistence (which it was). I then visited the discord which @AttitudeJuanita was reluctant to let us know about, upon questioning the ban, we were either met with silence or reasoning that could be debunked with blind luck like I mentioned before. As you can imagine I am in disbelief that something like this could happen.

I am not so mad at the temp ban, I am more so annoyed and frustrated at the mods of this community for using such measures to hold people accountable for actions that they have no proof of doing. The whole justice system in this server is out of whack and the mods need to be chosen more carefully. The treatment of the players on this server is astonishing. I honestly am not expecting any repercussions from this post, I just wanted to let whoever reads this know that the way that the mods (specifically @AttitudeJuanita) treat people who are being accused.

I won't be returning back to this server and if this post is deleted within 60 days of me posting this I will post it elsewhere letting them know about the disservice that the mods do to such a great bunch of users.

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
First off, you posted this entire slab of text in the wrong sub-forum, so it has been moved to the correct place in order to avoid it being deleted , Now that has been addressed, lets continue.

"As soon as we do find some we are temp jailed-"
I can assure you, I was watching both you and your friend, and you found many diamonds before I spoke, It was in fact the last set of diamonds you found before action was taken, during the time before i watched and observed your 'mining for diamonds', Where you would stare at a wall with quick glances and all of a sudden change towards that direction after mining in a another direction.

After watching this erratic behavior, Which has been used in past to 'disguise' such things, A verbal warning was issued to the player who, just the moment before, stated that they had found diamonds before mining towards the ores, As seen in the time stamped screenshots, This piece alone shows that player said they had found something before even moving the 5-6 blocks that the ore was hidden behind.

"So after sitting this 30+ minute ban"
And to clarify for you, Jail is not a ban, Its simply a place where players can be held while Moderators are able to gather evidence for screenshots, As you so willingly called out for in chat multiple times. And to roughly quote from our conversation in Discord, 'We're only humans, you know?' , With that in mind, It seems to make much more sense as to why I wasn't able to reply and give a Full and detailed report every minute for your enjoyment to read and disregard completely.

Adding onto this, I never issued any sort of ban on you (Greenbeesting), I only ever gave you a verbal warning, Jailed you as a pre-caution to avoid any further suspicious activity, And ended the entire issue with a simple warning and removal of items, as standard. Those items were also burnt in Lava, But you chose not to believe this, and continued to make remarks about the quality of Staff members and abilities to carry out such tasks.
This also continued into the Discord Voice channel as well as in the text, where Greenbeesting and others would only hear their side of the story via speaking over myself numerous times.

"I am not so mad at the temp ban, I am more so annoyed and frustrated at the mods of this community for using such measures to hold people accountable for actions that they have no proof of doing. The whole justice system in this server is out of whack and the mods need to be chosen more carefully. The treatment of the players on this server is astonishing. I honestly am not expecting any repercussions from this post
-"

Again, A temp-ban was never issued by me, And this statement right here sums up how you acted in the voice channel towards myself, Only ever throwing out accusations, and deeming that the entire Mod team aren't capable of carrying out the tasks of keeping Auscraft a safe and happy community that it is.

"I just wanted to let whoever reads this know that the way that the mods (specifically @AttitudeJuanita) treat people who are being accused. - "

At any given moment of this entire event, There was a Server Owner present both in-game and in the Discord server, And as to single me out here only reinforces my statement and mindset that you're still unwilling to hear both sides of the story and will continue to stand on your side of the fence demanding screenshots and evidence that was provided within due time.

"slab of text" I take it you aren't keen on discussing issues at all, you wouldn't reply to my message and pms in game, you refuse to even comment and reason with our lines of thinking on the matter in discord, in fact you muted me and my friends as we tried to discuss it. Time after time when I asked for answers I was met with things like "the mods have made their decision" "the decision has been made get over it" and suggesting that I was giggling behind you backs is ridiculous as it was quite the opposite. Now you are upset about me posting all the details on the forum even after I offered a TLDR for you, jeez it makes me wonder how someone picked you as a moderator? How can someone get some justice in this server when the mods won't have an open discussion with someone that wants to talk?

Anyway, I could go on about how you poorly handled this situation and I can agree that my behavior after the temporary ban was less than satisfactory, but I was upset and for good reason, I had been falsely imprisoned and my earned goods were stolen from me.

As I have said in my previous post this way of mining is not against the rules, we don't use and X-ray mods or texture packs and nothing malicious of the kind, when I was seen staring at the wall is when I was checking my Y axis in the stock Minecraft debugging tool which you seem to mistake for me using this so called x-ray mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P8ia8fkvx4 Here is what a x-ray mod looks like, If I had this installed I wouldn't be pausing as you say, I would be digging straight to these diamonds since they are clear as day in this mod. Even after you warned me about using x-rays which we weren't, we continued mining in the same way, Now, why would we do this after receiving a warning? Ill give you a clue, we weren't using an x-ray mod.

It humors me and also saddens me to think that an adult such as yourself has such poor judgment to base your findings on some anecdotal evidence such as "Which has been used in past to 'disguise' such things". I'm not expecting anything to come of this, the only thing I want is you to be properly educated on what an x-ray mod looks like, if you see someone digging straight to the diamonds then they are probably x-raying randomly finding three separate patches of diamonds is not.

It was quite obvious you hadn't put anyone in this position before judging by the way you handled everything, you were quite adamant that I had to serve my time as a punishment rather than me serving my time until you were ready and gather evidence. This is obvious due to all that you had for me after my 30 minute jail sentence was a imgur link with less than 10 photos and a mere 30 word paragraph detailing what you had done with these diamonds I had found. If I had to pick a slogan for your actions that night it would be this " unwilling to hear both sides of the story" the exact same thing you have commented I have been doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P8ia8fkvx4 again here is what an x-ray mod looks like, look at it and remember.

I no longer wish to participate in your server due to the kind of moderators that exist here and how limited your judgment is and your unwillingness to change. It is a shame because my friends and I were quite enjoying it and had some good and humorous times gaming by each other's sides, I just want you to know that you ruined it for me and my friends all because you had a HUNCH.

Goodbye AddictedJuanita, hope you gain better judement in the future.

Last edited:

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
"It humors me and also saddens me to think that an adult such as yourself has such poor judgment "
"jeez it makes me wonder how someone picked you as a moderator?"
"I no longer wish to participate in your server due to the kind of moderators that exist here and how limited your judgment is and your unwillingness to change."

Personally attacking myself or any staff member only lowers your points into a state of petty spite against any member of the community.

"after the temporary ban-"

I never issued a temp ban, and jailed you as a precaution, as stated above.

"-the only thing I want is you to be properly educated on what an x-ray mod looks like, if you see someone digging straight to the diamonds then they are probably x-raying randomly finding three separate patches of diamonds is not."

Patronizing myself over this via linking a video wont win you any points here.

"Goodbye AddictedJuanita"
Goodbye Greenbeesting
I give my farewells and wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.