Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Website Rules Updated Please

"Those Rules were made made back in April 2009, and are, as such, out of date.
The current rules can be found here http://wiki.aus-craft.net/rules . Which are, by the way, also the same rules that are found on the wall at the ground level of spawn building. "

I actually took some previous players death stuff left over since I thought the same rules as the player who posted this recently.

I couldve been banned a 2nd time because of two different sets of rules.

This is concerning. May it be done that the rules of the server be updated on both the website as to be the same as whats on the spawn building.

This is for the benefit and clarity for all players and admins on the server.

A website for the server is a first port of call for all players, and is easiest to access and should ALWAYS be up to date, since the spawn building is the first port of call, but the website is a 24/7 access for all players.

I for one, regularly read it. Please update this asap for the clarity to all.

This is concerning. May it be done that the rules of the server be updated on both the website as to be the same as whats on the spawn building.

This is already done as I said in my response/post. "The current rules can be found here http://wiki.aus-craft.net/rules . Which are, by the way, also the same rules that are found on the wall at the ground level of spawn building.

Also Velocitor1, the above post of yours is the "Unban Request" section. In reality it should be in, maybe "general" or " auscraft server & forum info" . Get my drift.

/moved

OhBlihv

OhBlihv
OhBlihv
May it be done that the rules of the server be updated on both the website as to be the same as whats on the spawn building.
"The Website" = The Wiki
Its referenced everywhere in-game, and should be checked.
The forums had a rules list, but it was hidden away inside a category which doesnt explicitly say that it holds the rules.

Why would you stumble through the forums trying to find the rules, when there are easy to find/easy to read rules which /are actually updated/ on the wiki?

"Why would you stumble thru the forums trying to find the rules".

Ive never asked for the rules, the general rules are easy to find.

The question I'm asking is "is it griefing if collecting stuff floating from a past player death?".

Sorry, I could've taken a more direct approach.

This is a stupid thread.

Its not griefing if you collect a dead players stuff.

It is completely immoral. A total lack of respect for that player? Yes.

Is it stealing? Yes.

Do we punish thieves? YES

Is it an offence to lie and hide the truth from staff? DOUBLE YES.

Are all of the above questions obvious even to children and do not even need to be specified on a forum that only average 2% of Aus-crafts overall members use??? TRIPLE YES!

Someone please lock this thread before I pop an artery.

Thanks ^_^