Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

watup815's admin application (proper)

W

watup815

here guys gonna do it properly :smile:

Minecraft Name: watup815

I will donate $12 a month: yes

Why I deserve admin: Becoming an admin of Aus-craft would be an honor and i would take the responsibility that came with the title very seriously. I have been playing minecraft for about 2 and half years now and im realy interested in multiplayer servers. Aus - craft is by far the best server ive played on and i would like to become part of the awesome staff. I have been head admin on a private server for about 2 months now and i know what needs to be done. Also, I think having another admin in New Zealand would help alot so theres constantly an admin on in this time zone. I would help contribute to the Aus craft community by build elaborate structures and redstone currents also i would dedicate a lot of time to this server to make sure im taking this role seriously. Im a fast learner so leanring new commands isnt a big problem for me.

Be active on the forums (this involves keeping up-to-date on the happenings to the server/checking for ban/unban requests): will do

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials):
(If not, visit: http:confused:/ess.earth2me.com/index.php/Command_Reference)

I know most/all of the server and forum rules: all

My year of birth is: 1995

By posting this application, I confirm that I am over the age of 16. I also recognize that my admin rank (If approved) can be taken at anytime, even without warning. I also understand that I will not receive a refund if I lose my admin rank or do not play on the AusCraft server during the time I have my admin rank. I also agree that I will check the forums regularly, or have the chance of losing my adminship.

thankyou for your time
watup815
josh

D

DemolitionDemon

I vote +1.

To be already wanting Admin and willing to play just to get full benefits shows some enthusiasm and dedication.