Status
Not open for further replies.
My IGN:AwesomeGamer501
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: None
Time and date that the warning occurred: 5:00pm 6/3/2018
What punishment are you appealing: Warning
Staff online during the incident: Unknown
What is the reason given for the punishment: Apparently X-Raying
Tell us your side of the story: So here is the background of the story one day I was mining and I remembered that this YouTuber said that if you press F3 and find C:frown:Number) the higher the number was it would mean there would be a cave nearby in that direction. So I did that and I ran into 13 diamond ore I think it was or 12. So being the good person I am and the dumb person I am I thought it was diamonds so I asked a mod online when I mined the diamonds(Not when I got the warning).The mod online was ArticAria and she said no it wasn't that the C:frown:Number) meant there was a cave nearby or in my case, diamonds so I was thinking that I didn't use any cheats and she didn't say anything about using F3 wasn't allowed. Also with the weird mining pattern it was in a diagonal zigzag pattern because that was the direction where the number the C showed highest So therefore I have a fair argument of my warning being taken away and my Items that I got taken away will get given back. If you decide to take it away could you kindly do it before the 10th as I want to apply for a helper application. So I hope you now understand that I did not use X-Ray. =)

p.s the pickaxe the staff member took away from the chest wasn't mine it was YoshiBOSS's pickaxe

Hello AwesomeGamer501,

Thank you for submitting this appeal. We understand how frustrating this can be for you and we apologise for the delayed response. As you have been informed, your account was warned after being found involved in suspicious mining resembling the use of XRay which violates AusCraft server rules.

A review of the evidence (The following veins 1, 2 and 3) and argument provided was conducted and a decision has been reached. Warning #536 will remain on your account until the time has expired.

It can be seen from the images provided that all veins of ore mined were not visible without firstly breaking blocks to reveal them. You can be clearly seen digging from one vein to another, almost directly.

In regards to your mentioned mining method. Most YouTubers explain the C value as the number of air blocks loaded in the chunk(s) you are looking at. Not the amount of diamonds in front of you. Yes, it can be used to find caves underground, but that does not apply in your case as you are already in a cave. I have recorded the exact path you mined, while showing the C value of the direction you are digging in. All directions you dig in up to the first vein of diamond display a low C value. The video can be found here.

In order to prevent future incidences, please be sure that you are not utilising any mod/client/texture pack that provide an unfair advantage over other players. Please remember that all players are required to play by the rules. If you would like to review our rules or the list of approved mods, please issue the following command in-game /rules.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Lycheeee

Status
Not open for further replies.