Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SirHecK

Your Minecraft name: SirHecK
Time of the incident: contently
Who is the admin that abused their privileges: Sinny1
How was the Admin abusing their privileges:
kicking people from TS. Moving people in TS. Banning people from TS for just cos reasons followed by the justification of "oh its only for 5secs". changing peoples chat something like Sudo but worse.
What Admins were online at the time: Dobsudiom, Matbro999, Different_styles.

I must admit i got pissed off at him in TS. i was getting sick of the crap he was doing. i called him a cunt so he moved me from the channel, i rejoined the channel said "no i was everyone to hear this" got banned for 5 secs. i rejoined again and said "fine be a child and abuse your power to get out of things" and i got banned.

Sinny contently brag about how he is untouchable as a musketeer because he has connections with the Server host and im sick of him getting away with it.

I have spoken to Diff, the player who i was kicking, It was an joke between us, the kick reason was a link to a song that he finds annoying. This was not abuse.

The only "abuse" was after you called me a cunt publicly, I kicked you from the channel, you then came back into the channel intent on starting problems and personally attacking me in front of multiple other players and staff. I then banned you from TeamSpeak for 5 seconds as a cool off, you came back and started attacking me again, I issued another ban on you because you were beyond reasoning with.

S

SirHecK

I don't believe that Diff agrees that it was a joke, he just don't like conflict and will just nod to get thing over and done with. I also spoke to Diff after and he said Thanks for sticking up for him. so which are we to believe?

I've also had over people come to me saying "Finaly someone is standing up to Sinny" also "The amount of good people Sinny has scared away" Me publicly calling you cunt wasn't just to attack you, it was to show that I'm not afraid of you and trying to show other people there is no reason to be afraid of you. Hence why I did it so publicly.

Just before you issued the final ban i had already stopped talking for 5 secs waiting for your reply, and I'm guessing you chose to hide behind rank again. I also did notice my thread disappear for a little while, was that another attempt of using your power to hide things?

Lets talk about another thing. Your Presence on TeamSpeak. You Greet people with "Sup Scrubs" and when i tell you there is children in the channel, you've replyed with "who gives a fuck" and you don't even try to clean out your swearing.

Another time someone got offended with u greeting with "sup scrubs" and when they went to someone else to say that they had been offended you tried your hardest to push onto him and i that its nothing offensive but the meaning if something being offensive if the person receiving the message is offended by it which in this case he was. Yet you tried for 20min to make your actions seem right to the point he quit the server after only coming back after a break.

I'm hoping to enjoy this server as much as possible, this is my 1st community driven Minecraft server i have ever played on and most of the people are great, but having some rotten eggs in your Fridge can sink up everything and not make it pleasant for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.