IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Unfair treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: premacy2003
Time:March 16th 9:00
How did they abuse the powers: this isn't the first time I have been mistreated and this time it was taken to far with a permanent ban for something g that was not true. The admin abused his powers by saying one of my decorations was made for AFK avoiding when it was there for decoration. I was not asked to remove the decoration or even told about it before being banned. In my opinion and the opinion of other people on this was not fair and admins are constantly abusing there right and picking in people.
Admins on : DOFF, DOBB, LITTLE_JUKKA

Last edited:
premacy2003,

You say a lot in this post, yet you say very little at the same time.

How did they abuse the powers: this isn't the first time I have been mistreated
Please stick to the current situation

The admin abused his powers by saying one of my decorations was made for AFK avoiding
Which Admin are you talking about? as you don't specifically say

IGN: premacy2003
In my opinion and the opinion of other people on this was not fair and admins are constantly abusing there right and picking in people.

Opinions are like noses, every one has one, and the opinion must be given by the owner, not by someone else.

CHeers

sorry I was talking about doff and he mistreated his powers by giving me a permanent ban without telling me what the problem was and without giving me time to remove the so called ant-AFK machine which I had made purely for villager transport and looks he has also been deleting all my posts without any other admins being able to look at them.

Okay.

So, you were temp banned for not doing as you were told. Which was leaving Stabbys shop alone. You were evicted and then you rerented it. I Temp banned you for 24 hours after not listening to Staff. Although what you said is that you were "Making sure no-one else rents it" Which would have involved you NOT making a massive "LOL" sign on the rented area.

Later on, I discovered that you had made a "decoration" at one of your grinders. I was told it was for transporting villagers. My question is, why would you need rails in a circle pattern to transport villagers? You then stated in a private message about why would you need to AFK if you are max rank? The thing was at a grinder. Just because you are "Max" rank doesn't mean you wouldn't use it.

Sorry they have been declined before any admins could check and it is in the unban section

Seriously? Staff are expected to deal with THEIR OWN unban applications of people they have banned. I looked at it, considered ALL of the previous chances you have had and all the times other staff could've banned you.

You say you were mistreated, I treated your ban same as I would've treated any other. You broke the rules, and you fail to accept the punishment.

Number one : the so called anti-afk machine was out of reach for me to have any benefit from using it and it was used to transport the villagers into different sections.
Number two : when stabby came on i was going to give her the store back as i have also no benefit in having a store that i don't get any money from and costs me 500 a week. the LOL sign was cause someone else wanted to by the store and didn't..
Number three : you making your own decision to ban me is not correct and it should be looked at by more than one staff member because obviously you are going to disapprove it or you would bad if you didn't. you also didn't warn me about the so called ANTI-AFK machine and just gave me a permeant ban straight of the bat which isn't fair as i had no idea that that how you perceived it.

Number one: The chunks just have to be loaded

Number two: You were told not to rent it, were evicted, then re-rented it

Number 3: Admins are chosen on their abilities and are trusted to be able to do that. I had a second opinion from Dobby and Camm. Anti-AFK machines are against our rules to the point where warnings are rarely an option.

i have told you several times that it wasn't used for anti-AFK and have had several other people tell you that i hadn't used it for anti-AFK but you are not listening.
and the incident with the store i had been given a temp ban for a day and then you went and tp to mercyy without permission and then jumped to the assumption that the rails where for anti-AFK ( so does that make anything with rails anti-AFK) .

As staff, it is my job to see if players are breaking the rules or not. I regularly go around to players that have been around as long as you guys because you don't think us as staff will.

The rails are in such a pattern and were created by you. I'm going off experience with that one.

i know for a fact if you where to use you logbook around that area you would see carts/rails going everywhere to where the villagers are located.

i think it is relevant because you would see that i had brown the rail circle to makes paths to transport villagers and once i was finished i remade most of the circle and and that was it. you would also see that i didn't even place down the rail cart.

Last edited:
The fact that I see you whining about staff teleporting to players, and trying to say that Doff banned you without permission has driven me to shut this thread down.
Doff is a respected senior staff member on AusCraft, whose insight and knowledge guides many other team members. To attack his integrity like this is deplorable, you childishly attack his judgement in what is a fair call overall.

You think you are being attacked and bullied, that's fine. However from this perspective, look at the threads mercy and yourself have created, and the irrelevant responses you've been providing. Reporting members of staff because you don't get what you want? You're lucky you haven't been banned from the forums yourself.

We do occasionally discuss player issues in a staff chat so that all staff are aware of what is happening. It is almost completely unanimous among staff that your ban NEVER be removed.

This thread is now locked based in your failure so provide any proof that Doff has actually abused his responsibilities, and his actions were nothing outside of what we would expect from any other senior staff member.

Re-posting or continuing your behaviour will result in further action.

Status
Not open for further replies.