Do you have any previous names? (Please include):
no

Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):
22/7/2017 unknown time

Survival or Creative:
survival

Admins online during the incident:
unsure but I was banned by: _112

What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: you have reached three warnings

Why do you believe you should be un banned?:
on 21/7 around mid-day myself and asian_cat eater decided to build a house for all the newcomers in the server to feel welcome. This house was very large, and it was mostly going to be built entirely out of quartz. After buying ALL of the quartz at /warp mcs I decided to head to the nether to find as much quartz as we could. there were new people in the server looking for a home in our town (owned by myself, asian_cat_eater and 08_hotline) so i needed a quicker way of gathering the nether quartz, as a quicker way of gathering these resources I decided to turn on my X-ray resource pack and mine the quartz. As i was leaving the nether I still had my X-ray pack on and I noticed diamonds underneath our vault (where we mine often) and as a result of this I got tempted and made the wrong decision and mined 30 or so diamonds. i was confused why i had not received the five day ban beforehand but as I look back on my actions I feel the perm ban was deserved although I have received 3 warnings for this brilliant server Im submitting this unban appeal because i know i did the wrong thing several times but all I want to do now is build houses for newcomers to the server

yours sincerely,
asian_dog_eater

Hey asian_dog_eater,

A permanent ban was issued as this was your third warning, not always is a temp ban issued on the second warning.

As you know using xray is something that is not allowed on Auscraft no matter how tempting it might be even after a past warning you continued to use xray, other players have mined the same amount as you without xray so I see no reason why you couldn't have done the same.

I will lift the ban but, this is your final chance. Please remove all things that allow you to xray to stop the temptation of using them again and if you ever need resources but don't want to mine there are plenty of players who wouldn't mind helping you guys out.

~_112

Status
Not open for further replies.