• UnBan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UnBann

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, my name is Buzm. I was a player on your minecraft server. I was being positive and nice to everyone around me. I played for about 30 minutes, I was banned. I asked why I got a response, "You ignored staff" The staff seemed to have acted like needy children who needed to be breast fed. I responded with I didn't read the chat apologies and continued the play. One of my friends wanted to play on the server I was on. He was an Indonesian man visiting Australia, now deported to Christmas island. He didn't understand the rules and apologies and was thrown in jail. As for me, being associated with him got me imprisoned. I spoke with admin CAMM who was aggressive in nature and mannerisms, with her sarcastic attitude not taking the situation seriously. I was deeply offended. Later I was un imprisoned and released. But for my friend permanently banned, he was upset and had to leave the country. Later that day, I roamed the world and came across a sand like city. I was looking around it and it seemed peaceful. A little further in the distance however was a mob in the game trapped. I had killed the mob and was permanently banned from the server for admin CAMM. She seems to have had an agenda against me. She then states that I was greifing (With the intent to make someone upset) Which I responded with "How is killing an aggressive mob in the game a bannable offence", seconds after asking that I was banned, assuming in her arrogance and frustration with myself and her agenda unknown to me. I wish to be unbanned from the server and continue my minecraft quest to be the greatest minecrafter in the known galaxy. Thank you. Sends lots of Love Buzm :smile:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi there, Buzm.

Generally when someone makes an Unban request without the template, we lock the thread, and ask them to recreate it, following the very simple layout we've asked people to follow.
However, in your case I'll save us both the time and deny this, partly due to your history on the server (the two bans and a warning within two days), your disrespect shown in this troll of an unban request, and partly due to my sarcastic attitude and aggressive nature.

If you still believe you were unfairly punished please feel free to do another Unban request, but give at at least 6 months before you do another one, and be sure to use the correct template in future!

Cheers,
Cammilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.