Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: skullhand
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts:
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):14.13
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): greifing
Staff online during the incident: attitude juanita banned me
What is the reason given for the punishment?: greifing
Tell us your side of the story: i set some trees on fire near someones house never new greifing wasnt aloud i didnt get a warning until 14.14 (1 min after ban) i think 3 days is a bit much for my first ban considering i didnt get warning until after i got bannded

Pretty sure you were saying some inappropriate things in world chat also. You never knew greifing wasn't allowed? pretty sure that rule is not just limited to this server. Next time, read the rule book and use some common sense. I think 3 days is justified.

Pretty sure you were saying some inappropriate things in world chat also. You never knew greifing wasn't allowed? pretty sure that rule is not just limited to this server. Next time, read the rule book and use some common sense. I think 3 days is justified.
what did i say that was inapropriate + the reason for ban said nothing about inappropriate language
also this is the fist time ive played minecraft since 2011 because my friends just started playing

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hey there skullhand , After reviewing the ban I issued last night, it was unfair of me to issue the ban before a warning, and I apologize for that fact. This doesnt take away from the fact that you did break a rule. I was also informed of your behavoir on our Discord by another staff member just now, with all this in mind, Im happy to make a compromise of taking a day off the original 3 day ban, so your account will be unbanned on the 11/3/2019
Please have a read of the rules from the book that will be in your inventory on return.

Status
Not open for further replies.